No of Visits to this site since 1st January 2003
Amenities - Page2
Below is a list of the shops, businesses, organisations, associations and services to be found within the village of Howwood. If you would like your details to be added, simply drop us an e-mail
> Train Timetable <
Christ The King Church
Bowfield Road, Howwood, Parish Priest , Father Joe Balmer, Telephone 01505 702636.
Sunday Mass at 11.20 am
> website <
Burnside House , Howwood, Renfrewshire , PA9 1DG, TEL: 07812 337069.
Mid Gavin Nursery
Beith Road, Howwood, Renfrewshire, PA9 1DL, (+44) 01505-843953
Mid Gavin Nursery and Out of School Club is a new, purpose built facility on the outskirts of the village of Howwood.
Nestled in the midst of the rolling Renfrewshire countryside and sitting at the end of its own private road, it is immediately accessible from the main A737 Howwood bypass and from the village itself.
There is ample car parking which makes it easy to drop off and pick up.
> Web Site <
The Railway Inn
1 George Street, Howwood, (+44) 01505-704256
Newsagent & Licensed Grocer
Braefoot , Station Road, Howwood, (+44) 01505-702213
Find your perfect Scotland Accommodation at ScotlandBy.Com. Beautiful Descriptions and Photographs.
- Howwood Walking Map July 2014
- Walking Guide July 2014 Image 1 Image 2
- Howwood Newsletter June 2014
- Better Broadband for Howwood Campaign - February 2014 Update From RT Hon Douglas Alexander MP
- Digital Scotland Sfast Broadband
- Howwood Wildlife and Woodlands Walks 2014/15
- Howwood Village Needs your Support Feb 2014
- Howwood War Memorial Feb 2014
- Better Broadband for Howwood Campaign - HCC Update
- Howwood Community Resilience Plan Registration Form Jan 2013
- Semple Trail
- Information On Elderly People
- Contact The Elderly Application Form
- SRANI 2010
- Howwood Route Guide
- The Howwood Village Survey Results